Sunday, October 23, 2011

My name is Lee Donghae :D

Yeahhhh, finally exam is end :)


Meifang ask me, Xuen, and Siemling went to sg.wang bought hamster.


I wan say sorry to Meifang because I promised her buy hamster together but I didn't bought hamster at last :(


We went to sg.wang after school.


We go there not concentrate on shopping,


But we have bought some kpop thing in Timesquare.


Hahahahahah. I bought a name tag  동해


He is my namja! :P


I puted the name tag on my shirt all the way after I bought, Hahahahaha


Time was over very fast!


They were time to back home


I met my sistar at timesquare,


We having dinner at restaurant Nando's


Their food not bad :)
When we went to toilet saw YuChi Jiejie, She said me and my sis look alike 


After this, we buy chatime


Actually I first time drinks this :P


We take LRT to cheras to met Centana Wong and Novell Wan.


We went to SriPetaling Mon Boulangerie Yum cha.


Then went to chatime again, because have buy one free one :P


After this we went back my home awhile and went out found lok lok.


We cant found lok lok at kuchai lama,


Finally we found lok lok at cheras. :D


 They all very surprised I ate many :P

No comments:

Post a Comment